Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=  (Read 52455 times)

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
Re: =/\\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\\=
« Reply #10 on: 09 February 2008 07:08 PM »
Thanks for the Assist Zach, I have a completed voice over for the Advert, however I was not completely pleased with it.

Send it anyway :)

Offline Nova

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
    • Lotus Fleet
Re: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=
« Reply #11 on: 20 February 2008 03:52 AM »
over the next couple of months Lotus Fleet will converting our current website style to a new more effective LCARS based Style. What we hope to accomplish is having a Site that accomodates our members by giving them resources that will help fully immerse themselves as a Star Fleet Officer while remaining functional.

We would also like to put out to the community any suggestions that anyone might have that would help us full fill these goals and other unknown goals.

Thanks

Fleet Admiral Nova

Offline Crazyfist

• Ensign
« Reply #12 on: 22 February 2008 09:47 PM »
It's good to see Lotus and Aries are doing so well! You've developed quite a bit since we last spoke.

Maybe soon ill see if we want to make the UFP more known aswell. Talk to you guys on MSN :P
Proud member of the {UFP}, trek gaming since -02.
www.ufplanets.com

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #13 on: 25 February 2008 02:35 PM »
At some point in the near future, Lotus Fleet would like to host a meet and greet between the CO's and XO's of some of the other Federation Fleets that are around the community. Aside from comparing and contrasting Fleet topics and features, This would also be a good opertunity to have certain members from the Hailing Frequency Team join us and discuss how we can offer a helping hand to the HF team. With the recent news that STO.net will be closing its doors after 3 years, it is apparent that there will be a gapping hole in the STO community that must be filled, and its our hope that Hailing Frequency is the group that can fill that hole for everyone.

Many of you know that one of the Key aspects of recruiting not just good members but Great members is by ensuring that the Fleet has good a reputation and an Active presence in its home community. Since Hailing Frequency is Lotus Fleets Home community site we would like to get to know some of the individuals and groups that share the same interest and dedication to Star Trek that we do.

Tell me what you guys think and lets try to put something together a event by the middle to end of march.

Thank you

Fleet Admiral Nova
Commanding Officer
Lotus Fleet
www.lotusfleet.com

Offline Crazyfist

• Ensign
« Reply #14 on: 26 February 2008 03:44 PM »
Not a bad idea, not at all. We might very well join it.  Hopefully atleast:P
Proud member of the {UFP}, trek gaming since -02.
www.ufplanets.com

Offline Athos

• Hailing Frequency Donator
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #15 on: 28 February 2008 10:15 PM »
LOTUS FLEET
Greetings everyone at Hailing Frequency!

I am also part of the ever growing Lotus Fleet.  Right now, I am positioned as the Fleet Academy XO and I am striving to fill staff positions and working on the course cirriculum for the Academy.  If you enjoy expanding your Trek knowledge and sharing that knowledge with others, then the Academy is the place for you! 

Most of my time is invested in making quality classes.  The goal is to be able to take someone who knows nothing about Star Trek and give them a basic understanding in which to work.  If you already know a lot about Trek, then the Academy will provide you the opportunity to challenge your knowledge.

Check us out at www.lotusfleet.com

Regards!

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #16 on: 03 March 2008 06:47 PM »
Lotus Fleet will be launching its Roleplaying ship the USS Lotus very soon. at this time we are still in need of a Executive Officer and Science Officer, along with various Departmental crew positions still being open. If you are interested in Joining a STO/Roleplaying Fleet please visit www.lotusfleet.com

Here is a excerpt from our roleplaying story line:

Fleet Admiral Nova: As the command staff began trickling in to my ready room, I walked over to the replicator "Coffee, Hot". As the cup materialized the last of my senior staff entered the room. Picking up the cup, I turned to my crew.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice. unfortunately there is no other way to put this so ill get right to it.

Starfleet Command has informed me that the situation between the Romulans and the Klingons is not going well and the Federation is stuck in the middle, while the Klingons have long been allies, Star Fleet Command believes that a fractured Romulan Empire is much more of a danger to the security of the Federation then an all out conflict with the Klingons. Hopefully we wont have to find out. Captain Worf and his crew have been dispatched to the Klingon home world to try and quell some of the unrest and hopefully prevent them from further Incursion into Romulan space. I've been told that Ambassador Picard and Ambassador Spock are on Romulus however should things begin to fall apart they may need to leave in a hurry.

After we have safely arrived at Lotus Fleet HQ and transported the rest of Lotus Fleets Command Staff and Civilian members, The USS Lotus has been ordered to begin scout missions along the Federation, Klingon and Romulan Boarders. At this time we are not authorized to engage either side unless otherwise fired upon first. Over the next several weeks Star Fleet command will be sending 3 additional ships to Lotus Fleet HQ however 2 out of the 3 are still undergoing refits and Staffing. the 3rd is the USS Umpqua, She will be arriving within the week. The Primary mission for the USS Umpqua is to act as Academy Training ship however in situations where we are in need of reinforcements this Nova Class ship can be pulled to assist as needed.

Everyone I can not stress enough to each of you the sensitivity of the situation. One wrong move can send the Federation into an all out War. A war that will place Lotus Fleet right on the front lines.

Now You all have your orders. Please begin preparing each of your departments for departure.

DISMISSED."

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #17 on: 07 March 2008 05:53 PM »
Currently the USS lotus only has one Vacancy left that position is the Chief Science Officer position.

During this time Lotus Fleet will begin introducing its newest Role playing ship which will be a Nehalem Class Starship (designed by Admiral Redshirt)

Once the information has been posted in our Forums we will begin accepting applications for all positions aboard the this new ship.

Offline Athos

• Hailing Frequency Donator
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #18 on: 08 March 2008 06:09 PM »
I am the new Lotus Fleet Academy CO and as such am interested in getting the Academy fully staffed and operational.  Currently, the Lotus Fleet Academy has several important openings available including:

Dean of Academics
Professor of Science
Professor of Diplomacy
Navigational Instructor
Professor of History

If you are interested in being a part of the gateway to our Fleet, of teaching new fans what Star Trek is all about, of imparting your knowledge of Star Trek to others, then the Academy is the place for you!  Visit us at:

www.lotusfleet.com
« Last Edit: 08 March 2008 06:11 PM by Captain Crowl »

Offline knightofhyrule730

• Hero of Time
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #19 on: 08 March 2008 08:39 PM »
I too am a member of Lotus Fleet, and currently the Chief Engineer of the USS Lotus. come join the fun, we need a few more good people to make our ships not die.

speaking of not dieing...ive got replicator, hologram and power systems all on the fritz....

pick up a tricorder and help out!
Vice Admiral Niomo Lire
Lotus Fleet Command Division CO
Unofficial Captain of Awesome

www.lotusfleet.com/forums