Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=  (Read 51685 times)

Offline knightofhyrule730

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • Hero of Time
    • Lotus Fleet
Re: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=
« Reply #30 on: 16 April 2008 10:43 PM »
lrdnova, while the first image is great, I think it is too brilliant to the eye. If it was muted, perhaps it would be better.
 But I think, overall, if you replaced the wormhole in image 5, with a 1/3 slice of the planet from image 3 (you know, set the planet in the lower left corner), then that would make a beautiful image!
 All just my humble opinion ya know!

that is a really good idea. maybe move part of the red planet from E3 into the corner?

ps: post 100 :D go lotus fleet!
Vice Admiral Niomo Lire
Lotus Fleet Command Division CO
Unofficial Captain of Awesome

www.lotusfleet.com/forums

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #31 on: 17 April 2008 05:00 AM »
Well I have kinda taken a different direction for Main page images. this was a idea that I originally had but never got around to finishing it.

Check it out at www.lotusfleet.com

unfortunately if you are not a member the only page that you will have access to will be the academy page and few select others but I assure you our website is much more developed and full of content.

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #32 on: 21 April 2008 02:35 PM »
Today Lotus Fleet puts into place our Fleets Official Signature.

This signature is meant to be highly personalized for the individual that has been issued one.

Through the hard work and talent of our very own Commander DocSean the signature will clearly define the departmental specialty of each of our members. in addition the signature will show the individuals title and rank with regard to which Lotus Fleet Division they belong to as well as that divisions Delta Logo found on the left hand side.

We are very proud to have members that are willing to sacrifice the time and effort for the purpose of making Lotus Fleet ever more successful

I would like to thank everyone involved who submitted a proposed signature as well as those who helped refine the final candidate for our Fleets.

In addition I would like to give special recognition and thanks to Commander DocSean for driving forward this project in a manner that was both expedient
in its process as well as professional. His hard work and dedication bring great credit to himself and we are thankful to have members like him.

Thank you
Fleet Admiral Nova

Offline Athos

• Hailing Frequency Donator
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #33 on: 24 April 2008 10:10 PM »
These signatures are freakin sweet.  And what we don't tell you is that they project a subliminal message saying  :huhyes:"Join Lotus Fleet...we rule...you must join Lotus Fleet" :huhyes:

Offline knightofhyrule730

• Hero of Time
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #34 on: 24 April 2008 11:54 PM »
does that mean i should turn off the subliminal message machine now? :(
Vice Admiral Niomo Lire
Lotus Fleet Command Division CO
Unofficial Captain of Awesome

www.lotusfleet.com/forums

Offline BLZBUB

• Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #35 on: 25 April 2008 12:51 AM »
Yes Sir Lrdnova; Knightofhyrule730; Captain Crowl:

Your siggies are top of the line.They stack up well against mine also, but without a nice ship showing...MEH! they're just another siggy!  :muaha:

Just kidding guys. They are really sweet looking.
Fleet Admiral BLZBUB,
Fleet Commanding Officer,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #36 on: 02 May 2008 08:55 PM »
Today Lotus Fleet will begin to institute an awards system that will allow certain members to be recognized not only for their hard work but as well as their dedication to duty.

As the Fleets Commanding Officer I am proud to have under my Command a group of individuals that in no uncertain terms embody what it means to be a Lotus Fleet member. The level of dedication, experience, and professionalism that has been shown in this Fleet thus far is simply amazing.

What we have managed to accomplish since the fleets creation January 1st 2008 is nothing short of amazing. Each of your have lent some small part of your life to helping to drive forward the idea of what Lotus Fleet Stands for.

To start off the awards everyone who participated in our First Role playing Event has been given a very special award and one that will never be issued again to anyone else.

Over the next few days additional awards will be given to our members as well.

Thank you all and I hope that these rewards mean as much to each of you as each of you mean to the Fleet.

Fleet Admiral Nova
Commanding Officer
Lotus Fleet

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #37 on: 02 May 2008 08:56 PM »
The month of April was marked by a attendance of 12 participants in our Lotus Fleet sponsored fun trivia. we would like to take the time to congradulate our top 3 winners for a job well done, with special recognition going to Admiral Redshirt for placing 1st place with a staggering 12 wins for the Third month in a row.

Can no one topple this Titan of Star Trek Knowledge!!!

1. Random_Redshirt (12 Wins)

2. Crowl (9 Wins)

3. Ethan_R_West (4 Wins)

Congratulations to all!

Lotus Fleets Star Trek Themed Daily Trivia is open to the public and everyone is invited to join in whether you are a member of Lotus Fleet or not.

Offline Athos

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #38 on: 02 May 2008 11:49 PM »
Can anyone topple Random Redshirt?  Absoluetly!!  It's already been done back in January by yours truly.  I'd also like to mention that ever since I've been playing, I have been unable to play an average of 8 days out of the month due to restricted access while at work.

But now the challenge is on.  Why?  I'll be playing every day of the month...now we've got a fair playing field.  :muaha:

Offline Random Redshirt

« Reply #39 on: 03 May 2008 12:49 AM »
I would like to clarify that for the record, the system itself has identified that I have indeed won 4 months in a row, and not 3, therefore, REAR ADMIRAL, your statement that you toppled me, ADMIRAL Redshirt, is false.
 :muaha:

Regards

~ R.R.

:wink:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage