Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: UFOP: Starbase 118 PbeM  (Read 3029 times)

Offline ~Mo~

• Cadet 4th Class
  • Member of UFOP: Starbase 118 PbeM RPG
    • UFOP: Starbase 118
UFOP: Starbase 118 PbeM
« on: 17 April 2013 10:36 AM »
We are a community of people who love writing and Star Trek. We've been together as a group since June of 1994 and have enjoyed years of simming under a highly trained command staff. Our group offers an extensive and complete training course upon acceptance that will acclimatize you to our rules and ways of simming. We also offer a very active forum, an online database to organize your character's information, and of course, a ship to suit your simming style. Our group's minimum age requirement is 13, and we are rated PG-13 for content. We'd love to have you join our group. See you soon!

http://www.starbase118.net/

Offline ~Mo~

• Cadet 4th Class
  • Member of UFOP: Starbase 118 PbeM RPG
    • UFOP: Starbase 118
Re: UFOP: Starbase 118 PbeM
« Reply #1 on: 21 April 2013 03:37 PM »
 :startrek034: Stardate 238912.26 :startrek034: Personal Log, Ensign Wanda DyAmone, ACMO USS Drake

Join Starfleet they say!
When I arrived from Academy I landed aboard the USS Drake in the middle of double attack from enormous space dwelling creature and huge poisonous bugs. Aparently bugs were a creation of one of the "slaves" huge creature ensnared to be a helper, and were created to neutralize small creatures aboard vessels, like us.

Join Starfleet they say! It's the exploration they say!
Within the first hour aboard, before even reported to my Commanding Officer or CMO, I lost my first patient. When I scanned him all I could do was to give him pain relief medicine to make his last moments easier, there was no way to save him. It was a shakeout that I needed at that time. When I was offered a gun I took it and I used it. Im a doctor, not Commando! ::Sigh.::

Join Starfleet they say! It's the exploration they say, you'll have fun.

Join us! http://www.starbase118.net/ This is the adventure you've been waiting for!