Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Greetings from Dark Demons Gaming Clan  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Darkdaz

• Cadet 2nd Class
    • Darkdazs Star Trek Website
Greetings from Dark Demons Gaming Clan
« on: 20 February 2007 08:25 PM »
Greetings from Dark Demons Gaming Clan
I am Admiral Darkdaz of the Dark Demons.
Were did i hear about you?: i heard about you on various forums and our alliance Clan --> Red Ravens(which you already posted on)

Why am i here?: will aftyer all the good news that i have heard about Hailing Frequency and read the iadvisement on the Red Ravens Froums. i thought i would like to say that i didnt think of advizing on your radio, i will decuss it with my high command and see what they think and i will get back to you... untill then god speed and take care to you all at Hailing Frequency

See my sigture for website and forums links
« Last Edit: 06 March 2007 06:31 PM by DD Darkdaz »
all my posts are with respects
Regards Darkdaz

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
Re: Greetings from Dark Demons Gaming Clan
« Reply #1 on: 21 February 2007 12:39 AM »
Glad to have you here - feel free to send in an advert anytime :) Its definetly good for getting new members

Offline Darkdaz

• Cadet 2nd Class
    • Darkdazs Star Trek Website
Re: Greetings from Dark Demons Gaming Clan
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2007 10:53 PM »
cheers for the welcome, i haven't had a chance to speak to the rest of the high command of Dark Demons. but i pass along the idea and i will let them know ie. how long it has to be,, cheers mate. and your welcome to visit out forums and website
Posted on: February 21, 2007, 02:04:03 PM
hi all i just thoguht i would let u no as i was going though my bookmarks and found ur website, and i forgot about ya a few weeks ago, i apologize.
anyway, the dark demons disbanded 3 weeks ago and merged into a clan called Warp 9 Gaming(=W9=)   (if u need a website address, let me know)
« Last Edit: 15 July 2007 10:55 PM by Darkdaz »
all my posts are with respects
Regards Darkdaz