Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Federation Founders Cruise- Casual RPG  (Read 8010 times)

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
Federation Founders Cruise- Casual RPG
« on: 02 June 2009 08:19 PM »
Hello everyone! This is going to be a fun RPG. No rank or protocol. A grand tour of Teller, Andoria, Vulcan, and Earth.

I guess we should chat a bit before we begin. I roleplay as T'Pora, and Equilibriensis roleplays as Robert DeWinter. It might help to check out the L33t Fleet Cafe and the Cardassian Cafe on STO official forums. But anyone could join at anytime.
Time is the fire in which we burn. -Gene Roddenberry

Offline Equilibriensis

• Cadet 4th Class
  • I'll be at Quark's
Re: Federation Founders Cruise- Casual RPG
« Reply #1 on: 03 June 2009 11:35 AM »
Hello everybody!

So I play Robert DeWinter, a Lt. Commander in Starfleet, a human, serving on board the diplomatic starship Potsdam. During the cruise, like the holidays the characters took on the TV-shows, rank and position isn't that important, funmaking is.

On STO my character is a captain, but on these threads I'll have him have a position as head of the diplomatic department on the Potsdam.

Robert got the cruiseticket from T'Pora as a thank you for keeping an eye on the L33t Café during her absence.
A Romulan ale for me please!

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2009 11:38 PM »
Let's create basic profiles. My basic guideline is to keep it to Federation members or Custom Races only. There are so many aliens in the Federation to chose from. New planets may be added by the time of STO (hence custom races). If you want to be Keenser's race, go ahead!

Name: T'Pora
Race: Vulcan
Place of Origin: Raal, Vulcan [You can also make this up if canon lets your race down]

Relatives: Lavok (father) T'Meem (mother) Tolnik (twin brother) Sulanna (sister-in-law)
Marnak (uncle) Liisah (aunt) [Just be creative with this, no stress needed here.]

Reason for Going On Cruise: Her uncle Marnak gave her two tickets at Tolnik's wedding to Sulanna. She gave the second one to Robert deWinter.

Offline Equilibriensis

• Cadet 4th Class
  • I'll be at Quark's
« Reply #3 on: 05 June 2009 04:58 PM »
Right! here we go...

Name: Robert 'Rob' DeWinter.
Race: Human.
Place of Origin: Brussels, Earth.

Relatives: Anthony (father), Cassandra (mother), Peter (brother). Grandparents are deceased and other relatives don't have a main part in the story.

Other important characters: Jhamel (ex-girlfriend, Andorian female).

Reason for Going On Cruise: T'Pora gave Robert a ticket out of graditude for watching her Café.
A Romulan ale for me please!

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #4 on: 07 June 2009 10:02 PM »
OCC: Your avatar is so cute! We will begin playing tomorrow. This is the last chance to submit profiles before we begin. You can join in later, but you might be lost. )

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #5 on: 08 June 2009 03:26 AM »
Name: David Rogers
Species: Human/Romulan
Place of Birth: Hospital ward, Romulus Prime Detention Center

Physical Appearance
Weight: 88 Kilograms
Height: 1.87 Meters
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Distinguishing Marks: thinnish eyebrows, very slightly pointed ears.

Family
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Sister: Deceased

Strengths/Talents:
Has the inherent physical strength attributed to the Romulan species, although not apparent when meeting him.

Reason for going on cruise: Won the passage in a private betting match.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline DeRhamme

• Cadet 4th Class
« Reply #6 on: 08 June 2009 07:28 AM »
Name: Dhiemm Jomar, nickname DeRhamme
Race: Half Romulan Half Human
Place of Origin: Muvelorum 3 a Romulan Colony

Relatives:[Father, Jeth Jomer [Mother Millie Ogle[Brother Nero

Reason for Going On Cruise:My father's friend Spock gave me a ticket
« Last Edit: 08 June 2009 08:11 PM by DeRhamme »

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #7 on: 08 June 2009 06:54 PM »
OCC: Four people! This is perfect. Now I have never been on a cruise before. So it should be interesting to see how this turns out. )

T'Pora was tired when the shuttlecraft went to port. She was glad that the workers took the luggage to the ship. T'Pora could see many people boarding the ship. She was standing behind a family of Andorians. Behind her was a Bajoran couple on their honeymoon. T'Pora handed the man her tickets. He said, "Welcome to the Austen. Your four day Federation Founders Cruise will be wonderful."

A majority of the staff was dressed in 2100s style uniforms. The interior was beautiful. A grand staircase lead to the quarter decks. As she gazed from the top of the staircase, T'Pora thought this would be an excellant cruise.

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #8 on: 08 June 2009 11:40 PM »
OOC: More would be better... lol

David followed the purser into his stateroom, and indicated to the young man to leave his luggage on the bed. After the man left, he took a small tour of the large room.

'Nice!', David thought to himself. 'King bed, wet bar, plenty of room... and a spectacular view!' Stopping in front of the suite's massive view port, David admired the scenery outside. His stateroom was about eight decks directly above the receiving dock of the luxury liner Austen.
 Turning away from the myriad of persons embarking onto the ship, David gathered his toiletries and, stripping down, entered the very larger shower and started to prepare for the VIP reception that was listed on his itinerary of the ticket he'd won. The grand ballroom function was scheduled three hours hence at nineteen hundred hours that evening.

"I hope my whites are not wrinkled from my hasty packing job", David chuckled as he turned on the sonics.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #9 on: 10 June 2009 06:50 PM »
After a few minutes, T'Pora decided to go to her room. She began preparing for the party. Her dress was long and blue, the same dress she wore at her brother's wedding. Her jewelry was ancient even by Earth time. There were two of pearls around her neck, with a silver IDIC penant glistening in between them. Her shoes were white flats.

T'Pora looked in the mirror and was pleased. She wondered if Robert deWinter would like her appearence. Strange thoughts and feelings have been appearing since she met him. They were all illogicial, but all were fulfilling. She walked out of the room. T'Pora met an Andorian female in a green dress, a Human female in a pink dress, and a Tellerite female in a yellow dress. All four of them had never been on a cruise before, so they decided to walk into the ballroom together.