Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Federation Founders Cruise- Casual RPG  (Read 8010 times)

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
Re: Federation Founders Cruise- Casual RPG
« Reply #20 on: 20 July 2009 07:59 PM »
T'Pora noticed people with young children going to bed, and an old Betelgeusian couple arguing over their luggage. Three Bajoran women stumbled out of one of the bars, laughing and teasing the Ferengi bartender. A sad looking young man...Vulcan or Romulan entered a holodeck. T'Pora noticed the pyrotechnics in the show room. She remembered her family vacation to Beijing. This should be a pleasant experiance, she thought. Just then that "human with the big ears" came up to her. He gave her compliments.
T'Pora was alittle surprised by this man. "I would be glad to sit by you. What is your name?
Time is the fire in which we burn. -Gene Roddenberry

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #21 on: 22 July 2009 06:03 PM »
"Rogers...David Rogers."
 Stepping slightly to one side, David gestured toward some empty seating and allowed the woman to precede him to them. After she sat, he took the seat to her left and sat as well. Although usually David avoided Vulcan females when possible, this one had seemed to stand out from the genre somehow. His Romulan mother would have definitely disapproved, no matter what the circumstances. David had long ago dismissed anything his mother had tried to instill in him toward the Vulcan species. David thought it best now however to keep up some conversation.
 "Have you enjoyed the cruise so far...Miss....?"
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #22 on: 22 July 2009 10:05 PM »
"I am T'Pora," She answered. "I expected a friend of mine to show up. There is nothing more disappointing than an absent friend." T'Pora said. Her father always said that line whenever someone didn't show up.

Offline BLZBUB

• Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #23 on: 23 July 2009 07:21 PM »
 "I am very pleased to meet you T'Pora." Something came to him then, an old memory from his tenure at Utopia Planatia at Mars.
 "I recall working on a USS T'Pora back awhile ago, when she put in for supplies at Utopia Planatia. She was a Federation Sabre class vessel. Is your name well known?"
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #24 on: 23 July 2009 08:44 PM »
T'Pora answered, "I was named after my grandmother. My mother's side of the family owns a spice tea company. Were you named after a relative?" She was hoping to get as much information as possible before the show started.

Offline BLZBUB

• Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #25 on: 26 July 2009 07:54 AM »
 "No, I think my father just liked the name David. My mother was Romulan, so she did not seem to care one way or the other." The seats were filling rapidly it seemed. David hoped the show would not be disappointing.
 "Have you any knowledge about earth fireworks? They originally started over a thousand years ago in ancient China!"
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #26 on: 26 July 2009 07:47 PM »
Half-Romulan? T'Pora thought. She did not expect that. She just thought he was a human with big ears. Then he changed the subject. T'Pora relaxed. "I only know that they are beautiful and dangerous. I like visiting China. Both Vulcan and China have ancient history." She pointed to the necklace she was wearing. "This is five hundred years old. Our family has a safe with two thousand year old jewelry."

Just then the lights began to dim. The show was about to get started. "Ladies, Gentlemen, and children of all ages! Please take your seats! We are proud to present this exclusive show!"

Offline BLZBUB

• Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #27 on: 27 July 2009 04:07 AM »
 As the announcer spoke, David thought about what T'Pora had said. 'Two thousand years! Her family line is long indeed!' Then the words exclusive show caught his attention.
 He certainly hoped the show lived up to it's billing. He had seen fireworks at Star Fleet head quarters in San Fransisco, and new that the confines of the ship would probably not allow as grandiose a show as that one had been. Perhaps with some gentle gravity manipulations, something similar could be produced her. Not as high though, but...'
 The show suddenly interrupted his thoughts with a spectacular BOOM!, and a shower of green and gold sparks high overhead.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #28 on: 27 July 2009 10:12 PM »
T'Pora gazed silently over at the beauty. The colors were bright. She turned to David. T'Pora could see the look on his face. What was it called...excitement? Even after years off planet, she still did not fully understand emotions. A large blue firework exploded. She always liked the color blue. It seemed to have a calming effect.
« Last Edit: 27 July 2009 10:25 PM by Cleopatra »

Offline BLZBUB

• Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #29 on: 03 August 2009 09:39 PM »
 Davids engineering background seemed to get the better of him as he watched the show. He could tell when the gentle manipulations of a tractor beam set low and wide would grab a set of exploding fireworks and yank them off on varying tangents. It was a subtle yet exhilarating show of applied pyrotechnics and physics at the same time.
 It seemed he couldn't take his eyes off the display, trying to guess the next interplay between chemical explosion and particle physics interference that were combining to create the stupendous array of colors and near-deafening explosions.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet