Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Live Long and Prosper from Transdimensional Gaming! [TDG]  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Jatal Khyron

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • Gamma Fleet Overlord
Live Long and Prosper from Transdimensional Gaming! [TDG]
« on: 26 February 2008 11:22 PM »
We at TDG are just starting to make the transition from STO. One or two of our brethren are here already, but on behalf of TDG I would like to donate $25 clams so we can rise up against our evil oppresors and proclaim that we will NOT go gentle into that good night!

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
Re: Live Long and Prosper from Transdimensional Gaming! [TDG]
« Reply #1 on: 26 February 2008 11:26 PM »
We at TDG are just starting to make the transition from STO. One or two of our brethren are here already, but on behalf of TDG I would like to donate $25 clams so we can rise up against our evil oppresors and proclaim that we will NOT go gentle into that good night!

Transdimensional Gaming - Welcome to STO-Zone / Hailing Frequency!

Wow How very generous of you - Its exactly this type of kindness that amazes me every day, and that makes each and every one of us true idealists!

Offline Kinneas

• Illustrator/Designer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Howdy, folks!
Re: Live Long and Prosper from Transdimensional Gaming! [TDG]
« Reply #2 on: 26 February 2008 11:42 PM »

Wow!  Thank you folks so much!
This comes at a great time.
You folks are saints.