Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: -=[Aries Fleet]=- :: Preparing For First Mission :: (RPG)  (Read 12770 times)

Offline Kinneas

• Illustrator/Designer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Howdy, folks!
Re: -=[Aries Fleet]=- :: Preparing For First Mission :: (RPG)
« Reply #40 on: 05 January 2009 02:25 PM »
<a href="http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/THANK YOU.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/THANK YOU.swf</a>
<a href="http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/Thankyou2.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/Thankyou2.swf</a>

Offline Sarevok

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • Aries Fleet XO
« Reply #41 on: 05 January 2009 07:17 PM »
Hi Kinn. I like the new site so far!

Offline Lizzio

• Cadet 4th Class
    • !5 Fleet
« Reply #42 on: 13 February 2009 08:08 PM »
Friendly Bump,

15th Here

Offline Sarevok

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • Aries Fleet XO
« Reply #43 on: 14 February 2009 11:19 AM »
Thanks Lizzio. :)

Offline Skyvok

• Cadet 4th Class
    • Ariesfleet
« Reply #44 on: 16 June 2009 07:55 PM »
 :startrek110:
greetings from main enginering of the Sharathan-B!!

since this topic is apparently a bit dead, i hope with his little update it will get back some life, just like a warpcore, starting up again

our RPG missions are still playing at the moment in the domion war and a lot of chances has occurred

:startrek106:
HMS Sharathan-A/B:
in a battle with a breen ship, we lost one of our finest Vice-Admiral Shockwave-omega
he was killed when his boarding party went beaming out and he got shot in his internal organs
The sharathan-A was little crippled by the breen warship and even manage to get back to the base where the starbase weapons made an end to the breen warship

The high command on earth then decided that the HMS Sharathan A, sovereign class, could be of better use in the warzone, instead on the aries base
so they take away de sovereign class

but life must go on and after the funereal of some of our finest members, including shockwave-omega,   so the new replacement arrived on our starbase, named Aizen sosuke

Trough a Field promotion to captain of the Sharatahn B, Comander Tumek take the ship with his crew to intercept a secret weapon by the domion and destroyed in
and now they are altering the past and chanced the future where the klingons didn't where the allies of the federation.....

our good old Mesharthim is also still on duty and she got all the nice missions, bit jealous, but i won't give up my good old spot on the sharathan Enginering
 :startrek016:

HMS Mesharthim
A ship in distress not far from our base, in a heavy temporal flux......
The Mesa was send to investigate and surprising enough, the Boarding party with Cpt Masta, discoverd that the Schip is from the future with a commanding officer familiarly to Masta, Himself as an admiral
they didn't give any information, honoring the Temporel prime directive and helps the ship getting out of the flux...

A strange anomaly occurred just over the border
The mesharthim was send out to investigate it and by a strange radiation, the whole crew got knock out
then they are found in the alternative universe
With help of the alter Phoenix they got back and hoped the didn't do any damage to that timeline

and now they are en route back to our base after a heavy battle with a half assimilated Jem'hadar warship, and cargo's full of derbies in the hope they can extract some important data

HMS Phryxus
our new addition and replacement of our oldest flagship, the Alpha Aretis
The HMS PHryxus is an Achilles class ship
through contacts with the utopia planetia shipyards, we got this ship at our disposal
first she need a great repair time, since she was used for practising for cadets at the shipyards

under leadership of her XO Jurot troi, the Phryxus was send out to intercept a misterious convoy across the border
she got eventually help of her captain Robin Wolves on board the USS Achilles and togheter they stopped the transport ship and found out it was an prisoner ship
They rescued one prisoner and she told them that she and her inmates where en route to a prison colony, not far from the base

Now they are under way to liberate the Prison and hope that they find allies in the prisoners

:startrek110:
hope you enjoy reading this nice update and i hope your reactions stimulate me to write more

Skyvok out  :startrek090:

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #45 on: 16 June 2009 10:09 PM »
 I bring condolences from STOFleet Command for the loss of Vice-Admiral Shockwave-omega.
 So, I see that your RP is progressing nicely then. That is always great to hear about. And, may the HMS PHryxus serve you well. A nice class of vessel that!

Warp speed, Aries Fleet!  :startrek080:
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet