Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Kelly OConnor

• Cadet 4th Class
    • Starfleet Legacy Alliance
Greetings
« on: 13 May 2014 03:04 AM »
Hello everyone, I am Kelly Jean O'Connor, Captain of the USS America.  While my ship is currently in dock, I am looking to meet new people, sim with new folks and discuss anything Trek (except ENT, which is not real in my Trek universe)!

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2014 06:24 PM »
 Welcome aboard the UFP DevilFish Captain OConnor, the premiere newship of the United Federation of Planets.

Although your universe may not include Enterprise, there are some here who's universe's do not include the 'JJ-verse'.

If I may ask, why is the USS America in dock? Not a nasty repair job we hope. ;)
Fleet Admiral BLZBUB,
Fleet Commanding Officer,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Kelly OConnor

• Cadet 4th Class
    • Starfleet Legacy Alliance
« Reply #2 on: 23 June 2014 04:47 PM »
Welcome aboard the UFP DevilFish Captain OConnor, the premiere newship of the United Federation of Planets.

Although your universe may not include Enterprise, there are some here who's universe's do not include the 'JJ-verse'.

If I may ask, why is the USS America in dock? Not a nasty repair job we hope. ;)

USS America is in dock due to retirement.  They tell me that they prefer the Excelsior Class Starships now.

However, if you come to RPG writing, we have a Daedalus class starship in the USS Horizon and a JJverse ship of the USS Legacy.  http://www.rpgwriting.com

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #3 on: 24 June 2014 11:30 PM »
Retirement ... such a sad fate for a ship. I have been on one that retired on my home fleet base RP; The USS Spectre, Akira class. We also have a USS Horizon, a Lotus Class Dreadnaught, in our RP along with the USS Phoenix(Avenger class), which just returned home. We are awaiting a new mission ourselves.
 I hope your Horizon fares well. But I cannot in good faith watch a JJVerse ship ... I just don't belong in that timeline!  :startrek078:
Fleet Admiral BLZBUB,
Fleet Commanding Officer,
Lotus Fleet