Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [Competition] 3 copies of Star Trek Online: Digital Deluxe Edition up for grabs!  (Read 3404 times)

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
We've teamed up once again with Direct2Drive UK to giveaway 3 more copies of the Star Trek Online: Digital Deluxe Edition!

The Digital Deluxe Edition of Star Trek Online contains a tonne of extra content - you can check out all of the extras at: http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/8805/product/Buy-Star-Trek-Online-Digital-Deluxe-Edition-Download

How to Enter

You can enter this competition using one of two methods.  Here is what you have to do and how you can do it:

1) Get your microphones / headsets out and record a short audio message to us in WAV or MP3 format telling us why you want to play Star Trek Online.  Send entries to stocompetition@hailingfrequency.com - In the message, please state your HailingFrequency.com USERNAME.

2) If you donít have a microphone, you can leave us a message on our North American Voice mail at 206-339-1841 Ė again, telling us why YOU want to play Star Trek Online. (If you are outside of the US, you can dial 001-206-339-1841) - In the message, please state your HailingFrequency.com USERNAME.

Thats all there is too it!

This competition closes on Thursday 28th January at 11.59pm GMT and winners will be announced on Friday morning!

Good Luck Everyone!

« Last Edit: 26 January 2010 11:11 AM by Zach »

Offline Brainasium

• STO Trivia Competition #1 Winners
  • Cadet 1st Class
Hi Zach,
will the winners be picked at random or based on the message they leave?  Thanks.

edit: oops, I spaced out, sorry >.>
« Last Edit: 25 January 2010 10:04 PM by Brainasium »

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
We will listen to all of the messages and hand pick the winners.

Offline Sarevok

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • Aries Fleet XO
Hi Zack,
will the winners be picked at random or based on the message they leave?  Thanks.
Apart from spelling Zach's name wrong, it's a good question.

Post Merge: 27 January 2010 03:54 PM
*can't wait for friday morning*

Also, does it come with a pre-order key? (for getting the reduced-rate lifetime subscription)
« Last Edit: 27 January 2010 03:54 PM by Sarevok »

Offline 9tharma358

• Cadet 4th Class
I kind of hope that I get one of the copies! Would love to play with the rest of my fleet.

Offline StormyMaverick

• Cadet 3rd Class
And the waiting and wondering begins! I'm crossing my fingers on this one... it may be the last chance for me to grab one of the digital deluxe editions!

Offline Sarevok

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • Aries Fleet XO
I'm wondering how many people actually put in a submission. I think most fans would have pre-ordered by now...

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
We've had around 40 entries so far

Offline Edemkee

• Cadet 4th Class
I'm sitting on needles:)

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
This competition closed last night, winners will be announced shortly.