Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ST Armada II: Fleet Ops The Borg +1 Vid / +1 Screen  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Tryjo

• Hailing Frequency Reporter
  • Cadet 1st Class
    • Gemini Fleet
ST Armada II: Fleet Ops The Borg +1 Vid / +1 Screen
« on: 28 April 2009 04:09 PM »
We have already touched on the 3.0.6 patch and how it will introduce Veteran Abilities to ships, but there will also be another aspect to the patch;  The Borg refit.  When playing as the Borg after the patch update, the player will probably notice the missing Priority Resource.  It has been replaced with Collective Connections which represent the number of possible connections to the collective; required to operate large Borg vessels. 

Just like Priority Resources were before, Collective Connections are used to construct military vessels, but they are consumed by construction; similar to Supplies. Collective Connections can be acquired by spending resources or they can automatically accumulate over time.  In addition there are several research options to increase the connections rate.

Another important change is the way Borg modules are selected. The next patch will feature a complete new Borg construction menu, allowing a player to select all models at once and preview the resulting vessels and its costs before spending resources. Players will also now see a construction animation for Borg vessels.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3KfNUhGlPs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fleetops.net%2Fcomponent%2Foption%2Ccom_smf%2FItemid%2C3%2Ftopic%2C4991.msg82974%2Ftopicseen%2C1%2F&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Offline michelineney

• Cadet 4th Class
Re: ST Armada II: Fleet Ops The Borg +1 Vid / +1 Screen
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2014 09:57 AM »
I must say that it is hard to find a good site like that. But I think I found it is best to do just this.

Offline Rivkabecky

• Cadet 4th Class
« Reply #2 on: 02 July 2015 10:26 AM »
What will be the next.

Offline Nrador007

• Cadet 4th Class
« Reply #3 on: 06 October 2016 09:10 AM »

What I do not understand. Details please

TrekWar