Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BOOKS: ST:Oned (Star Trek:Online cartoon series 2004-2006) free download.  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Kinneas

• Illustrator/Designer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Howdy, folks!
I went to LuLu.com and downloaded the PDF file of your book.
 First off... F*&%^#' FANTASTIC MAN!!! Really! That is so cool. I had seen most of those 'toons over the past few years...but a few of them were new to me also. I like how you have K'Suan in a few of them. ...An excellent book. I will be ordering one from LuLu.com
-BLZBUB

We have thrown some pretty heavy stones at the franchise & folks involved with the development of Star Trek: Online for quite a long time.

ST:Oned was my rock of choice back in 2004-2006 (The Perpetual years) to entertain a community that would be waiting a very long time for ST:O as well as whip some hot ones at the Devs & franchise holders now and then.

The advertisement slogan for ST:Oned back then was: "If you need a break from the forums...get ST:Oned!"

Today it is: "Get ST:Oned & take a trip down memory lane!"

I hope you have fun remembering those days. Many of you may see your names on the cartoons (as I was always pulling your comments from posts for ideas).

If you have never seen the ST:Oned cartoons, prepare to see some of the hot topics from the forums come to life.

The FREE download is for a limited time for HF members and anyone else who finds it in time. So get it right away to review.

Reviews, comments, criticism, etc. would be appreciated.  Nobody is perfect and if I can get enough feedback in a short time I can edit it again before getting the ISBN.

The book is available in print (non-ISBN first draft form at the moment (( even more valuable in the long run with mistakes and all)) ) and available as a FREE PDF download right now on Lulu for anyone who would like a free PDF copy at the moment.

Reviews, comments, etc. would be appreciated.

*** THANKS TO ZACH for a nice foreword to the book***

I hope it becomes a collectors item (Or for some of you, something to wipe your bum with ). Ask your local book seller or library to get a copy. :)

-Best Wishes and thanks for a great ride all these years, folks!
--Kinneas

CLICK THIS LINK TO GOTO the LULU STOREFRONT:
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=156973
« Last Edit: 11 April 2009 01:55 AM by Kinneas »

Offline Acidrain

• Ensign
    • OutpostGamez
No matter our differences, ive always loved your artwork.

Offline Kinneas

• Illustrator/Designer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Howdy, folks!
Thanks. I appreciate that.

Offline Acidrain

• Ensign
    • OutpostGamez
Not a problem, iam sure you will bag the competition on STO! You submitted two very good ones. I loved the purple in engineering i think it was. It was just classic!

Offline Beeniebaby

• Cadet 4th Class
nice picture