Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hailing Frequency / STO-Zone Awards System  (Read 3826 times)

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
Hailing Frequency / STO-Zone Awards System
« on: 11 March 2008 01:15 AM »
Hey Folks,

As everyone should have noticed, we have worked very hard over the last few weeks to implement many features from STOnet, to make its former users feel a little bit more at home.

One of these Features was the popular awards system. Many of awards from STOnet have been added into our awards system, and former STOnet users who won awards have had their awards migrated over here.

While we are still working out the fine details of exactly how we will operate our awards system, we will hopefully have something posted in the new few days which will detail how all of you can go about obtaining these awards.

In the meantime, we are happy to say that we have added two new awards to the system as of today:

The Hailing Frequency / STO-Zone Donators Award - - This award, as the name implies will be awarded to any member who donates via the treaury or main website.

Alter Egos Minion - This award will be given to people who display characteristics and opinions similar to the evil Alter Ego!

As time goes on, i am sure we will add more awards of our own, but for now, thats enough to get us going :)

Best Wishes,
The Hailing Frequency Team

Offline Admiral of Starfleet

• STO Trivia Competition #2 Winner
  • Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Hailing Frequency / STO-Zone Awards System
« Reply #1 on: 11 March 2008 01:34 AM »
Being young I'm limited as to money so I can't donate so can't have a donation award and a line from Star Wars "Ill never go to the dark side!"
Love the award system, Thank You Hailing Frequency for making this site as comfortable as possible for us STOnet refugees.

Offline Kinneas

• Illustrator/Designer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Howdy, folks!
« Reply #2 on: 11 March 2008 02:15 AM »
Our pleasure...totally.

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #3 on: 11 March 2008 06:42 AM »

Alter Egos Minion

Hopefully I will not see very many of these gracing the forums! Although, of course, I suppose you will have to paste one on Alter Ego's face...er, I mean profile! :wink:
Admiral BLZBUB,
Fleet Executive Officer,
Lotus Fleet

Offline hipiap

• Cadet 4th Class
    • http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/hipiap/startrekforumssig.jpg
« Reply #4 on: 10 August 2008 12:25 AM »
Very good to see that this is here.

While I only had the Picture show award at STO.net; I think this is a great feature to include with your site.

Great job with Hailing Frequency. :ilovestartrek:

"I'm devious and amoral and unreliable and irresponsible and definitely not to be trusted."

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: 10 August 2008 08:17 AM »
Thank you hipiap