Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hailing Frequency #56 Released  (Read 6967 times)

Offline Kinneas

• Illustrator/Designer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Howdy, folks!
Hailing Frequency #56 Released
« on: 13 December 2008 06:04 AM »
[/center]

Hey Folks

Episode 56 is here after a 7 week break in Hailing Frequency broadcasts. This episode was broadcast live on Saturday 13th December 2008 and released as a podcast on Sunday 14th December.

K'suan brings us a bumper edition of the Star Trek Gaming news this week, bringing us fully up to date on all of the news from the last 7 weeks.   

Then we talk about the hot topic - Atari's purchase of Cryptic Studios.  Following on from that, we touch briefly on the latest Storyline updates and Ask Cryptic updates.

Later on in the show, we discuss the latest updates from the fan project - Star Trek Excalibur - we speak to Bethesda Softworks to see if they intend to release any more Star Trek Games, and we review the latest Beta Version of Fleet Operations 3 for Armada 2.

Download The Show

http://shows.hailingfrequency.co.uk/HF-56-13122008.mp3

You can comment on this show here: http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/boards/index.php?topic=1162

Would you like to participate in the show?

Hailing Frequency is, and has always been a community podcast. That means that if you, as a community member, would like to participate in the show, all you have to do is record something and send it in too zach@hailingfrequency.co.uk

Perhaps you have a view about something we have said in the show, or perhaps you would like to record a report about something, maybe you have an idea for an entirely new segment? Whatever you want to do, just drop us an e-mail and we will work with you to develop your ideas.

You can also now appear LIVE on any of our live shows by adding hailing.frequency to your skype account during a live show event and asking to come on the air.

Advertising

If you have a Star Trek website that you would like to advertise in the show, all you have to do is record a 30 or 60 second long advert and send it in to us. Don't know what to do or say? No problem, just drop us an e-mail and we will work with you to develop an advert! zach@hailingfrequency.co.uk

-------------

CORRECTIONS: In Fleet Radio I said 'Norman Bushnell' instead of 'Nolan Bushnell'.   :ugh4:

Brad Sucks : Fixing My Brain
[youtube=425,350]dld-JddORnc[/youtube]

Pac-Man Fever
[youtube=425,350]v1dnEqA4MQQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 16 December 2008 02:11 PM by Kinneas »

Offline Sarevok

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • Aries Fleet XO
Re: Hailing Frequency #56 Released
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2008 05:40 PM »
Note: on the frontpage, if you go to "click for current episode" and then click download, you'll get a 404 error.
I just found out why: the 3 in the url Kinneas provided in the above post (which does work) has in the download link been changed into a 4, making the URL invalid.
Could someone fix that?

Edit: appears fixed now :)
« Last Edit: 15 December 2008 09:31 AM by Sarevok »

Offline RedChico

• 1000 Open Beta Key Giveaway Extravaganza
  • Cadet 1st Class
« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2008 01:37 AM »
Downloaded the epdisode and i'm listenning.

About they telling us the truth and such, its not about that its about who has the money and now they lost their financial indepence.

*cough* Masters of Orion 3.... *cough*

OMG  new york city tycoon? godamn.

"We get involved"? Are we starfleet?  :wink: :muaha:

I swear i'm gonna cut the fingers of the one typing and clicking on the mouse.

Yep, "Thank God."

Quicksilver made the epic fail... Masters of Orion 3.

Nice song, "fixing my brain".

Cod carrier?

Lol Jimmy.

:supernova: And done.

Offline hopeful

• Cadet 4th Class
« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2009 09:43 AM »
I try to click "click for current episode",but I find the speed is slow! :startrek033:

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2009 09:49 AM »
Our servers are located in USA and UK, I noted that you are in China, so the distance might cause some slow speeds.  Sorry about that.

Offline Dorapion

• Cadet 4th Class
« Reply #5 on: 04 May 2015 12:04 PM »
I want to try this product, but do not know how dangerous or not.

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #6 on: 04 May 2015 03:58 PM »
I want to try this product, but do not know how dangerous or not.

No one had complained about the DL Dorapion, as it is an MP3 podcast hosted within this site. I fail to see your worry.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Fleet Executive Officer,
Lotus Fleet