Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Trek Into the Wild with the USS Pandora  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Temple

• Cadet 4th Class
    • USS Pandora
Trek Into the Wild with the USS Pandora
« on: 14 December 2016 12:48 PM »

Who We Are:

The USS Pandora is a newly refurbish, top of the line Luna Class deep-space exploration vessel. We are a new simulation looking for active and creative writers. We operate as part of Bravo Fleet's 72nd Task Force in the year 2388. The ship is captained by Lieutenant Commander Temple.

We are seeking bold explorers, curious scientists, brave warriors, and dependable officers for a brand new deep-space mission into unchartered and dangerous territory. The Pandora welcomes all willing and passionate writers to join our growing community and contribute to our unique stories. Whether you're an old hand or fresh newbie, we'll have a place for you here.

Where We're Going:

Soon we will fly into the unchartered, lawless, often chaotic region known as the Inconnu Expanse. This region is surrounded by violent gravitational storms, and our unfriendly neighbours are super powers like the Breen, Ferengi, Tzenkethi Coalition, and rogue Cardassians, - in addition to being raided by devilish Ravengers and opportunistic bandit Pirates. There are so many storyline possibilities here as we mix Next Generation style exploration and discovery, with all the dangers of Voyager's tense journey through hostile territory.

We'll be helping to fight the good fight, improve the Federation's presence in the region, and investigate the intense spacial phenomena that envelopes us. As a member of this crew, you are the audience, the writers, and the history-makers of the new USS Pandora. Every Player onboard this ship can contribute to our missions, plot discussions, personal stories, and the legacy of this fine vessel.

Who We Need:

As a new ship, many positions are still open but don't wait too long to come onboard. We especially require Department Heads for:

• Science
  • Medical
  • Security
  • Intelligence
  • Flight Control / Navigation
  • Diplomacy
  • Recreation Facilities

We want people who love to write about Trek; who want to write that classic exploration of Next Gen and all the action of Voyager; and those who want to immerse themselves in the character and setting. Even if you're new to Trek and Trek Simming, this is the perfect place to start as we're also a new sim but with plenty of experience in our senior players to help you through, show you the ropes, and help you get acquainted.

All you need is a passion for writing and the thrill of adventure.

Join Us Today!
« Last Edit: 14 December 2016 12:51 PM by Temple »

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
Re: Trek Into the Wild with the USS Pandora
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2016 03:22 AM »
Welcome aboard Temple.
 I look forward to hearing about your upcoming travels into the Inconnu Expanse. Surrounded by those 3 civilizations, it should prove to be an indomitable task ... but we have every confidence in the Federation, and the USS Pandora.
 Again, welcome aboard the UFP Devilfish.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Fleet Executive Officer,
Lotus Fleet

Black Crest Clan

Offline Temple

• Cadet 4th Class
    • USS Pandora
« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2016 11:50 AM »
Thank you, I appreciate your support. Yes we're a new ship and this is my first time as a CO so I'm very excited, but I think we have a good premise.

Happy to be part of the community.

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #3 on: 17 December 2016 08:38 AM »
 While never personally having command of an RP ship in my fleet, I've sat beside the Captain on occasion, so I am somewhat familiar with your experience. I like your choice of the Luna class vessel. Seems very capable from what I read on the Star Trek Online wiki.

And, to use a couple lines from Nemisis: "If I may, just a word of advice about your first command? ... When your first officer insists that you can't go on away missions... Ignore him.""

:startrek061: :startrek065:
Admiral BLZBUB,
Fleet Executive Officer,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Temple

• Cadet 4th Class
    • USS Pandora
« Reply #4 on: 23 February 2017 07:03 AM »
Watch our promotional video here.

Winner of Task Force 72's Sim of the Month Award for December
Winner of Task Force 72's Player of the Month Award for January
And awarded the Active Command At Sea Award in January

We still require Chief Officers for:
  • Engineering
  • Intelligence
  • Flight Control / Helm
  • Diplomacy
  • Recreation Facilities
We also have many Assistant Chief and Departmental positions open. We especially are looking for:
  • Scientists
  • Operations
  • Security
  • Engineers
  • Marines
  • Medics
Join Today: http://pandora.bravofleet.com/index.php/
« Last Edit: 23 February 2017 07:06 AM by Temple »