Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Star Trek Online Players Merges with Hailing Frequency / STO-Zone  (Read 3251 times)

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
[justify]PRESS RELEASE – SEPTEMBER 5TH 2008 – Hailing Frequency is pleased to announce that Star Trek Online Players ( http://www.startrek-online.trekkies.org/ ), a recently launched community fan site for Star Trek Online, has merged with Hailing Frequency with the view of creating an even stronger community.

Captain Lioncourt, the founder and creator of Star Trek Online Players is being welcomed on board as a Star Trek Online Reporter and over the coming months will be helping us in our efforts to bring the community all of the latest Star Trek Online News and Information.

In addition to this, Hailing Frequency will also over the coming weeks be working on a revamp of our http://STO-Zone.net website which will be launched as STO-Zone V2.0 and will incorporate functional elements from the Star Trek Online Players website mixed with Hailing Frequency’s own look and feel, as well as a range of new features that are being develop as a resource to the community and will complement our existing range of features and information.
[/justify]
« Last Edit: 06 September 2008 01:07 PM by Zach Nicodemous »

Offline Lioncourt

• Hailing Frequency Reporter
  • Cadet 1st Class
Re: Star Trek Online Players Merges with Hailing Frequency / STO-Zone
« Reply #1 on: 05 September 2008 01:11 PM »
I'm looking forward to a bright future with you all  and am dedicated to helping make this the best STO fansite on the net!  Thank you again Zach & co for the opportunity, and a big thank you to the community for being an inspiration.

Regards,

Gov

Offline Blackfire

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: 05 September 2008 02:08 PM »

Welcome aboard Lioncourt, glad to have you with us   :D

Offline Random Redshirt

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: 05 September 2008 05:05 PM »
Congrats!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #4 on: 05 September 2008 08:11 PM »
 This IS the best STO fansite on the net!  :D

Welcome aboard Captain Lioncourt... if I may assist in any way possible, let me know! Zach, Kinneas and the gang are an awesome group to work with. Just so long as you try not to out-logic K'Suan'Indra!  ^_^
Admiral BLZBUB,
Executive Officer; Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Daniels

• Cadet 1st Class
  • Temporal Mechanican
« Reply #5 on: 05 September 2008 09:53 PM »
Good luck in hopefully a bright future for all of us especialy those who push STO plesant forward.