Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Favorite Couples  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
Favorite Couples
« on: 29 July 2009 10:49 PM »
I know this site has very few fangirls, so I don't expect alot of replies. But this is fun for me. Even when ST is at it's most boring, there is always an interesting couple. I am not very fond of Voyager, but I love Paris/B'Ellana.

Favorite Couples
TOS- None really
TOSA- Spock/Uhura, Gala/Jim (they are made for eachother)
TNG- Riker/Troi (again they are equals)
DS9- Jadzia/Worf
VOY- B'Ellana/Paris
ENT- T'Pol/Tripp
Time is the fire in which we burn. -Gene Roddenberry

Offline klogd

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Ensign
    • Trekwar
Re: Favorite Couples
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2009 07:23 PM »
Bashir/O'Brien :)
In space, all warriors are cold warriors :)

Offline Cleopatra

• Ensign
  • Future Teacher
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2009 07:38 PM »
There is actually evidence to support this. Keiko and Miles relationship became estranged. Then there is the most awkward scene in Star Trek.

Star Trek Humor: DS9 Awkward Moment
Time is the fire in which we burn. -Gene Roddenberry

Offline Martok

• Cadet 1st Class
« Reply #3 on: 06 August 2009 06:33 AM »
As a guy, I have to say that my favorite couple was actually Kira & Odo.  I loved Worf & Jadzia, and I'll freely admit to having been a Riker/Troi "shipper", but it was Kira & Odo that I especially enjoyed.  To me, they were always an intriguing couple. 

Bashir/O'Brien :)

Somehow, I'm not surprised in the least that these two were mentioned.  :P  Of all the male/male friendships in Star Trek, I think those two best fit the theme(s) of "guy love" and "hetero life-mates" (yes, even more than Kirk & Spock!). 
"Mr. Garak, why is it that no one has tried to kill you yet?"

"My innate charm?"

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #4 on: 07 August 2009 06:43 PM »
 Picard/Crusher.

I always thought that the writers were remiss in not bringing these two together more often than not. Sad really that it took an alternate reality episode to show them married/divorced.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: 15 August 2009 02:10 PM »
DS9 - Bashir/Ezri
ENT - Trip/Tpol
TNG - None
VOY - TOM/BELANNA or SEVEN/CHAKOTAY (such as it was)

TOS - None

Offline Williamencup

• Cadet 4th Class
    • Alter Your Keyboard Font Within Each Instagram Software
Alter your keyboard font on Instagram to make your photos look a lot better. It really works in every programs: Impulse, Instagram, Whatsapp and so forth 10001 free fonts This instagram keyboard tweak can be a totally free instagram keyboard package. The typefaces work everywhere in any app also. Just set up the application and let the keyboard alter your key-board options.

Use instagram typefaces generator to generate stunning typefaces immediately. It's an easy answer for individuals that aren't proficient at developing and never have plenty of time to experiment with complicated forms and styles. Instagram typefaces power generator lets you select from many different fonts quickly. Make use of the helpful tool to select your favourite size and shape then obtain the typeface placed on instagram. It is possible to individualize your instagram text message by using this instagram fonts power generator. Instagram fonts are easily seen on internet to get the stylish font you need for instagram.

Instagram key pad is among the most loved and a lot used instagram equipment. Every single end user around the social websites system makes use of it in different ways click now However, this brilliant key pad can make it far more intriguing and much easier for consumers. There are many things you can do with this specific typefaces key-board inside the mobile app and so that you can enhance its utility, listed here is a listing of handful of tips.

Receive the ideal typeface for instagram in the instagram typefaces art gallery. There are a variety of fonts available for totally free throughout the instagram typefaces collection. You may select any of them as outlined by your decision and in accordance with your need. Nonetheless, you must always keep one thing under consideration. Whilst deciding on the typefaces, it is recommended to go for the ones that are free of cost as those that are paid are of no utilization in producing your information desirable.

Use of instagram fonts within each app as well as in all applications like Facebook and twitter is greatly raising. A lot of people enjoy to use this particular computer keyboard so they can make their user profiles far more interesting. The main reason why many people choose instagram is its vivid and unique look. Everyone feels like submitting some thing exclusive on instagram. So as to make your profile much more special, you can attempt to work with a few of the particular typefaces within each and every app.

You may make positive changes to computer keyboard fonts manually by downloading them on the internet or even get them manually mounted on your computer system by surfing around different websites supplying typeface typefaces free of cost. There are numerous of web sites readily available offering free of charge fonts to be used in every programs such as instagram. By doing this, you are able to make positive changes to keyboard typefaces anytime and anywhere you want. These fonts are really easy to set up on your computer and also you can download it straight from a unique site.

Setting up typefaces on your computer system is simple. Just click the font typefaces along with the proper web page will open. There it is possible to opt for the type and dimensions of the font which you want to use in all the software. The majority of the font keyboards makes it possible for the consumer to make use of only one type of typeface in all the software and also the end user can also change them as often he/she wants.

Keyboard is a great resource that allows you to make unique and attractive photos, text messages and images. When you are an instagram user, you have to have observed the great number of graphics uploaded by various users. Everybody uses instagram for a variety of functions. Nevertheless, none understands the value of instagram typefaces. So, if you would like get more interest and produce remarkable photos with instagram, change your key pad typeface in the instagram software and saving time and cash.