Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Star Trek Conquest Announced for the Wii  (Read 1813 times)

Offline mindwipe

• Cadet 1st Class
Star Trek Conquest Announced for the Wii
« on: 25 July 2007 04:30 PM »
GEE LIKE WE DIDNT SEE THIS COMMING.  :gorn4:

With any luck this could simply be a prank post, but after a little digging around it could very well be that all indications are this is set to be the next title to be released in the franchise. And its for the Wii. However news on this project is limited so as it developes we may find out if it will be a cross platform release. However at this early junction given the reasonable sales the last three titles for consoles did in sales (Wich doesnt surprise me since all three WERE designed for the consoles only!".

it would apear that bethesda may indeed stick to the rapidly growing console market for the franchise.  fed5

Lets hope they may once in a while toss us poor pc trek gamers a bone once in a while, as they certainly aint tossed a decent PC release our way yet lol   nk3

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE!

Offline Lepton

• Cadet 2nd Class
New Trek game for the Wii??
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2007 03:02 AM »
Got an email today from the folks over at Star Trek Gaming Universe pointing out a rumored release of a Star Trek game for the Wii called Star Trek:Conquest.  Gamefly has reversed a spot in its line-up for the game and there appears to be cover art with rumored November release date.

It's unclear if this is some Legacy port or something entirely different.  Note the races present.  Fed, Rom, Klink, Cardies, Dominion, and Breen.  No Borg.  That said, it is doubtful that this is Legacy in some other form due to the race compliment amongst other things I can think of.

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
Re: New Trek game for the Wii??
« Reply #2 on: 26 July 2007 10:17 AM »
Absolutly outstanding!

One thing i have said since i first played on the AWESOME console that is the Wii, is that we need a trek game!

THANK YOU BETHESDA!

Offline Titan-Amaranth

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
  • "Death From the heavens!" Rhadorian Battlecry
Re: Star Trek Conquest Announced for the Wii
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2008 07:00 PM »
naw i have another reson to by wii^^

TA

they think i'm mad...
ther right!

Dixi Nocktem, Her me Sing!