Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: First BC2 Screenshots on HF!  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Xsnip3rX

• Cadet 1st Class
    • Second Star Entertainment
First BC2 Screenshots on HF!
« on: 17 June 2010 06:07 AM »
Well here's my first post on HF, it features the like billionth screenshots i've taken of BC2 and the first one i've posted on HF!, Enjoy!

It's titled; "Leaving Spacedock"

I know, not a very original name :p
Also known as Kenneth Emerson

Offline Delta122

• Cadet 1st Class
    • STO-Radio
Re: First BC2 Screenshots on HF!
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2010 08:05 PM »
again... I wish Star trek Online was like this... Deffently would give it the "HUGE SPACE" fealing Star Trek should have.

Offline ES_Archer

• Cadet 2nd Class
    • Elite Squad
« Reply #2 on: 30 June 2010 11:12 PM »
again... I wish Star trek Online was like this... Deffently would give it the "HUGE SPACE" fealing Star Trek should have.

I have to agree with you,i am a STO lifer (sigh),and not only this LOOKS FRACKING AWSOME...space is actually BLACK!!
How dare you go against craptics idea of red,green,blue.purple,white,yellow ish and asteroid filled space idea...huh?!?!
LMFAO
I just love sarcasm

Post Merge: 30 June 2010 11:15 PM
Anyway Xsnip3rX i would like to extend my help in this project,i have some lights in 3d max and other tools,but i am willing to help in anyway i can,not only me but some of my fleet members that are computer programers and designers...so if we can help...let me know
« Last Edit: 30 June 2010 11:15 PM by ES_Archer »

Offline Xsnip3rX

• Cadet 1st Class
    • Second Star Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: 01 July 2010 02:09 AM »

I have to agree with you,i am a STO lifer (sigh),and not only this LOOKS FRACKING AWSOME...space is actually BLACK!!
How dare you go against craptics idea of red,green,blue.purple,white,yellow ish and asteroid filled space idea...huh?!?!
LMFAO
I just love sarcasm

Post Merge: 30 June 2010 11:15 PM
Anyway Xsnip3rX i would like to extend my help in this project,i have some lights in 3d max and other tools,but i am willing to help in anyway i can,not only me but some of my fleet members that are computer programers and designers...so if we can help...let me know
Thank you for your kind comments, help is appreciated very much at the moment, i do have a need for Modelers, Texture Artists, and UI Artists, PM me your Yahoo Messenger address or MSN please.
Also known as Kenneth Emerson

Offline EIRE1

• Cadet 4th Class
« Reply #4 on: 16 July 2010 12:07 AM »
Hey there cant wait for BC2 iv been playing BC for many moons now lol... and it time we had a new game.What made BC one the best games iv ever played was not the game itsself the missions sucked lol but that was ok because the MP mode was what keeps me playing to this day.

Maybe you sould do away with the missions al togetter and just make BC2 the best MP game you can.