Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=  (Read 63288 times)

Anders

Re: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=
« Reply #140 on: 18 August 2009 01:37 AM »
The name's Anders. Just wanted to introduce myself! Recently joined Lotus Fleet and am about to graduate the Academy. I came across LF by mistake, but have fallen in love with their entire program.

I encourage anyone and everyone to stop by and check us out!

www.lotusfleet.com

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
Re: =/\\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\\=
« Reply #141 on: 18 August 2009 08:10 AM »
Well, hellooo, Mr Anders! Good to see you here. :)

Post Merge: 18 August 2009 07:01 PM
Interview with Vice Admiral Athos, Academy and Command School Commanding Officer, Lotus Fleet

Vice Admiral Athos hails from Bedford, Massachusetts and, being one of the founders of the Fleet, joined on 01 January 2008.

-Favorite Star Trek series and/or movie: 

ST TNG

-Favorite Star Trek Captain: 

Jean-Luc Picard.  Picard is the ultimate leader; he's a philosopher, a diplomat, and tactician.  He's a private man and a bit shy when it comes to women.  He enjoys a good book over the party/bar scene; he's contemplative yet can make a very good decision in an instant.  He has a gentle spirit, yet is a fighter when called for.  I think the overall answer is that I can identify with Picard over all the other captains

-Favorite Star Trek ship: 

Enterprise-D, Galaxy Class (the ST Generations bridge version)

-Favorite Star Trek character:   

Picard...for the same reason. My second favorite though would either be Data or The Doctor

-Favorite Star Trek uniforms: 

The ST:First Contact uniforms (black w/greyish shoulders)

Which actor would you kick out of Star Trek:

Louise Fletcher (Kai Winn)...cannot stand her

What is your position in Lotus Fleet: 

Fleet Admiral!  Academy Commanding Officer... I am in charge of Lotus Fleet Academy and Command School.  I have the responsibility of ensuring that those going through Lotus Fleet Academy are educated with a significant amount of Star Trek knowledge so that Lotus Fleet can enlist the very best members.  Command School is there to turn members into leaders with real world leadership and command knowledge

What has drawn you to Lotus Fleet: 

I joined Lotus Fleet way back when it was first activated, back in Jan 08.  I think that I was the 5th or 6th member.  I was recruited by a former member to be the XO of the Academy; of course back then we didn't have an Academy, or an Ops Division, or the awesome websites that we currently enjoy thanks to the hard work of Lotus Fleet members.  Back then, it was the camaraderie with fellow fans, Trek Trivia, and working on writing Academy Courses.

Since then we've grown a bit. ;) With the help of so many able officers, the Academy launched and has been a huge success.  And now Command School is lifting off the ground.  It's so rewarding to work with others towards a common goal and see the results of your efforts.

What does Lotus Fleet mean to you: 

Lotus Fleet is a place where fellow fans can interact towards a common goal...STO of course!  The Fleet is set up to where everyone is accepted and plays nice and if they don't, we have procedures in place to handle that which makes everything fair.  I think there's something to say for a Fleet that was essentially established by former or currently active duty personnel.  Most importantly, we have fun doing what we do.

Where do you see Lotus Fleet in five years: 

Wow...5 years huh?  I do see Lotus Fleet becoming a well established and respected Fleet within STO and in the fan circles in general.  Even if we may not become the largest Fleet out there, we will be counted among the elite.  In 5 years, I would anticipate that the personnel in leadership positions will have rotated.  Who knows...in 5 years I could be talking to Fleet Admiral Storm Windfall!  Overall though, I think Lotus Fleet is here to stay.

Where do you see yourself in five years: 

Hopefully married!  I will be at another base in 5 years...who knows where, and hopefully about ready to pin on Major (in the AF).  For now, no plans to retire as CO of the Academy.

Biggest fear/phobia: 

Snakes.

Your  passion in life: 

Faith and family (to include falling in love and having a family)

Highlight in your life:

Being an officer in the USAF

One thing nobody knows about you:

No tattoos... um...how about that I've had the nickname "captain" since my freshman year in high school..

Describe yourself in 5 words: 

Introverted, shy, creative, loving, cuddle-bug.

Do you have a motto? A quote, to share:

Efforts = Results

Advice for new members:

Be active, don't be afraid to talk with anyone including the admiralty, and most of all, just have fun.

« Last Edit: 19 August 2009 03:20 AM by LF Storm Windfall »
Fleet Captain Storm Windfall
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet
http://www.lotusfleet.org/

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
« Reply #142 on: 23 August 2009 12:24 PM »
Hehe. Cool Interview, we all love Athos here.

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #143 on: 24 August 2009 08:13 AM »
Interview with Vice Admiral Christopher Stevens, Commanding Officer Operations Division, Lotus Fleet

Vice Admiral Christopher Stevens hails from North Carolina and joined Lotus Fleet on  10 August 2008

TNG   easily my favorite movies would be 1st contact and XI and probably IV too

Picard.  Because heís the best. heís a negotiator, diplomat, commander, leader. everything
packaged together as the perfect captain.

Iíd say Sovereign or Prometheus

Picard and Tuvok

The ones from 1st contact

Well, I am the Commanding Officer of our Operations Division.  I look over the largest division within Lotus Fleet, we have more departments than any other 2 divisions combined. I run anything activity wise, so anything the fleet engages in I am responsible for.  In addition I run all of our support functions this means anything forum related and graphical or member support.  As the CO I supervise and administer those departments meaning I work closely with our RP admins to cater to the wants and needs of all Rpers.

What is your RP role in Lotus Fleet: 

I am not involved in our Role Play as a member however the RP department does fall under my command

I watched Jack Emmert reveal STO last year during the Vegas con. Then I decided I needed to join a fleet to get the full experience.  After getting offers from multiple fleets, I joined Lotus Fleet

Well, I have dedicated a year of my life to making Lotus Fleet the best it can be.  What LF means to me is a strong dedicated family of players who come together to create the best fleet in the star trek community

Expanded and much larger.  Iíve already expanded to provide support for our members in 3 games EvE, Ogame, and Bridge Commander in addition to STO Iím hoping to support other games, have a larger command staff with officers trained from our Command School
and run by the best group of officers in the community.

It depends on what happens to Nova or Kale. Other than that I donít know.  Personally
Iíll be working and hopefully have a family.

Biggest fear/phobia:

I have arachnophobia

Your  passion in life:

Star Trek! and music gaming sports

Highlight in your life:

I would say one would be going to Ann Arbor in 2007 to play Michigan and beating them in their own stadium at football. September 1 2007  Michigan is ranked #5 in the country
we werenít even in the same division no one knew who we were 99% of people picked Michigan to win

I am a huge wrestling fan.

Dedicated, loyal, very lazy.

No I donít, I just do what I do.

Advice for new members:

Joining Lotus Fleet means you have endless opportunity.  Anything is available.  You can really do anything within the fleet. Find something youíre interested in and get involved.  Work hard, but most importantly. enjoy yourself and your time within the fleet.

Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
Re: =/\\\\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\\\\=
« Reply #144 on: 27 August 2009 08:35 PM »
'Even if there is only one possible unified theory, it is just a set of rules and equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations and makes a universe for them to describe? The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the questions of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing?'

-Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time

Post Merge: 28 August 2009 09:29 PM
Interview with Rear Admiral SACKeen, Command Division XO, Lotus Fleet

Rear Admiral SACKeen hails from Arizona and joined Lotus Fleet on 18 September 2008.

TNG, Generations.

Picard hands down but I have to say Archer had some unique challenges to face.

The Galaxy X the one from the last episode of TNG, GO PHASE CANNON!!!

DSO many I liked its hard to chose just one. Data if you really push me.

I like the ones from Voyager because they were not over bearing with color.

Which actor would you like to kick out of Star Trek:

I would say Shatner but you said "actor" which he clearly does not count as.

I am the Command Division XO, I am responsible for finding new members and creating new ideas that the fleet can use to continue improving the atmosphere of the fleet.

How did you come up with your name:

lol well ... don't tell the other admirals but Senior Admiral Command Keen =SACKeen

Well the community, itís hard to find a group of people that are so dedicated and yet still have a sense of humor!

Well it is my personal feelings because I have been with the fleet for a year and its takes a lot of time and dedication to create a fleet like this. Because of this effort that I and everyone has done feel the fleet means a place I can come to spend time with friends and do something that will effect people for years to come in a positive manner.

Five years, Iím really not sure, I would like to think that Lotus Fleet will continue to be a very active group within STO, I also hope that we will expand to other MMOís such ask TOR (Star Wars the Old Republic)

Assuming we are talking about what Iíll be doing in Lotus Fleet probably something close to what I am doing now possible heading up a Division. 1 year from graduating from college and working in the field of Psychology and married and working on the first kid.

Biggest fear/phobia:

Boredom tops the list! Fear of unable to help someone in need is another.

Your passion in life:

Aside from Star Trek? I would say helping others, thatís why Iím going into Psychology.

Highlight in your life:

I remember one performance that while I was in my High school marching band that it was raining and our teacher told us we were going to perform despite the rain. I was not pleased with the idea of marching in a poncho, fear of tripping and landing on to my instrument. When we began to play the rain seemed to work with us and when we hit the climax of our performance the wind blew from behind us, blowing the rain straight at the stands where we were directing our sound it was a very powerful moment. Later the Teacher from the other school said it was one of the best performances he has ever heard. That made us very proud!

Energetic Helpful Kind Passionate Friendly

Ignorance we can cure with knowledge, Stupidity is for a lifetime.

Advice for new members:

Ask questions. Look for activities to join. We have several, ranging form RP to PC games and Console games.

Post Merge: 28 August 2009 09:30 PM
Interview with Rear Admiral Marcus Rayez, Commanding Officer Task Force Alpha, Lotus Fleet

Rear Admiral Marcus Rayez hails from Lompoc, California and joined Lotus Fleet on 12 October 2008

Series: DS9
Movie: First Contact or ST11

Picard. He shows the poise and balanced leadership that is best in a captain of both a starship and people. I've always enjoyed how he's been able to be both a calm force for encouraging compromise and understanding, as well as an individual willing to flex his muscle to get things done. His prowess as both warrior and diplomat are fun to watch.

Galaxy Class

Q

The DS9/First Contact uniforms

Will Wheaton

CO Task Force Alpha. As the CO of TFA, I'm in charge of making sure rewards and promotions are allotted where they need to be in accordance with time served/activity/and point accumulation.

Please explain the story behind your name:

Well there isn't much of a story to tell. I picked up Marcus as inspiration from the Gears of War character Marcus Fenix, I thought it was just an incredible name. As I was trying to come up with something unique for a star trek name, I chose Rayez not only because it was a bit ambiguous ethnically, but because so many of Star Trek's iconic characters have a 2 syllable last name (Picard, Riker, Data, McCoy, Chekov)

My brother was a member and made me aware of the STO game that is coming out. As such he suggested I get a little familiar with the fan community as the fleet structure will be rewarded as an advantageous collective to get together before the game comes out. After I got acquainted I met a lot of interesting and cool people and have thus made friends, and now enjoy simply contributing to the whole fleet itself.

To me it means a place where I can go to find people who love Star Trek as much as I do. A place where I can have meaningful conversations about the past and future of Trek. I also am an avid gamer, and have found that there is a great gaming community on the site as well. Overall, it simply fits who I am and what I like to do.

Well, going off of the longevity of WoW. Hopefully still playing STO and becoming an even more recognizable force in the Star Trek Fan Community

Hopefully at the rank of Captain in the USAF, and still enjoying games like I do today. Still connected to the fleet, and married to a wonderful wife.

Biggest fear/phobia:

Phobia: Spiders
Fear: Failing in the military.

Your passion in life:

Making friends, traveling, watching movies.

Highlight in your life:

Living in Germany.

Hmm.. I used to attend the Star Trek conventions in Coln, Germany (dressed up as Worf).

Chill
Approachable
Tall
Handsome
Modest

Keep it real.

Advice for new members:

Lotus fleet is what you make of it. If you want it to be a sidebar, it will be a sidebar. If you want it to mean something to you, put in the effort, enjoy yourself, and you'll find that it can be incredibly rewarding.

« Last Edit: 28 August 2009 09:30 PM by LF Storm Windfall »
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet

Offline Justice

• Cadet 4th Class
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #145 on: 31 August 2009 09:52 AM »
Greetings. I am Senior Chief Petty Officer Neilis of Lotus Fleet. I current have a degree in Combat Tactics from the Lotus Fleet Academy and am apart of the Lotus Fleet Task Force. I recently joined because of hear se a fellow Fleet Member said to me. Arriving at the Academy I was unsure of what to do, I had mixed emotions of what I wanted but finally pushed myself to go further. Lotus Fleet offered help and guidance through my progression at the Academy and in everything I've done so far beyond what I ever expected. After I graduated I had alot on my mind; Like what I wanted to become and what I wanted to do to give back to the Fleet. Lotus Fleet has helped me in many ways, one is providing a strong Military based structure that I and many other military personnel can relate too. Secondly it provides a warm and homely environment that welcomes any member into the Fleet. Thirdly is the roleplaying, If you want to get a true in-dept and unbelievable roleplaying experience, than I personally recommend Lotus Fleet not simply because I am apart of it or any incentives for posting this. I am sincere in what I say and hope that you make the decision that benefits you most and makes you happy. Live long and Prosper everyone!

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
Re: =/\\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\\=
« Reply #146 on: 31 August 2009 06:07 PM »
...and again! :)

Post Merge: 01 September 2009 06:20 PM
Interview with Rear Admiral Lower Half, ElijahMrE, Director of Foreign Policy, Lotus Fleet

Rear Admiral Lower Half, ElijahMrE hails from New jersey and joined fleet on 28 July 2008

Well, I'd have to say my favorite season - thus far - is TNG.  There was so much story, so much character development, so much chemistry, and so much life in the show that it kept me involved and excited.  When I was a kid - before I realized I was a 'Trekkie' - I would stay up late to watch the reruns on TV.  I loved it!

As for movie.... Hrm... I enjoyed the latest very much.  I felt the chemistry between the characters was wonderfully captured without it being a direct imitation of TOS.  A close second would be First Contact - TNG w/ a well deserved budget

Does it have to be captain?  Can it be XO?  No one gives love to No. 1 -- and so, I'll have to change this up and say Riker.  The dude had it all - charm, charisma, professionalism - he was Picard and Kirk wrapped into one.  He brought a light-hearted energy to the bridge officers while never losing sight of the duties at hand.  Gotta respect Riker!  .... and technically... he is Captain

OoOo... I'd have say the new flagship of Star Trek Online - The NX-91001.    As stated in it's description: 'A starship designed to carry Federation influence throughout the Alpha Quadrant and beyond...'  As Director of Foreign Policy, I gotta love a ship designed to do something like that, while still able to defend itself in battle.

Hrm... well, I guess I'd have to say Riker for the reasons mentioned before.  However, a close second would be Data.  Perhaps, more so because - as an actor - I would love to have the opportunity to play a role that offered as much range as the character of Data.  Brent Spinner had the chance to flex every talented muscle in his body from tap-dancing, to singing, accents, multiple characters... you name it!  Data is the reason why I admire Brent Spinner so much.

The new renditions from STO.  They've got a new 'rugged' feel to them that brings some reality to the universe.  Plus, it looks great when converted to a leather jacket!

The dude that played Tom Harris.  ... I COULDN"T STAND HIM!  I mean, talk about reading his lines!!  He was SoOoO fake!  I can't stand watching VOY because of him!  The actress that played Belana Torres (sp) was a bit over-the-top too.  But, you gotta blame that kind of stuff on the director.  ... correction... he wasn't 'fake'... he was ACTING... that's all he did... there was no Tom Harris... there was only a dude trying to act like a character called Tom Harris.

ElijahMrE - Rear Admiral Lower Half - Director of Foreign Policy
I am the Director of Foreign Policy.  It is my duty to develop the policies and contracts associated with diplomatic engagements with other fleets.  Additionally, I work closely with our Fleet Ambassadors to ensure the continual development of interactions with other fleets.

How did you come up with your name:

Well, my first major MMO was The Matrix Online.  I wanted a handle that helped reflect the continual philosophical and theological references that the movies projected.  So, I chose Elijah - the prophet from Old Testament scripture.  The 'MrE' at the end was just added cuz they didn't allow common names.  Recently, I've been shifting to Elijah Lťandros - the last name being the closest to the meaning of my real last name.

Well, I joined Lotus Fleet just at the launch of Cryptic's new site/forums.  I found the mission statement to ring true my personal believes on how a clan/fleet should conduct themselves.  I also appreciated the solid foundation and solid structure that had already been built - despite the awful Guild Portal (no offense, Nova).  Little did I know, I would soon be a apart of a massive community of dedicated gamers and Star Trek Fans!  It's an honor to serve with everyone here!

... Which leads me to my answer... Lotus Fleet means community.  We are all gamers looking forward to the launch of a game filled with rich new worlds based on a universe we all adore and share in common.  As Trekkies/Trekkers, we share a commonality that very few other franchises share.  There is a respect, a bond, and a camaraderie that is difficult to find elsewhere.  Despite culture, despite language, despite hemisphere, we are all brought together by one thing - Star Trek.  ... and Lotus Fleet

Woaw... I have a hard time seeing past today!  I see.... I see.... Merchandising!!  Lotus Fleet the T-Shirt... Lotus Fleet the coloring Book... Lotus Fleet the lunch box... Lotus Fleet the cereal... Lotus Fleet the FLAME THROWER (the kids will love this one).....

.... I really hope people get that reference... But, ultimately, I'd hope one day we can have a Lotus Fleet convention! ;)

Teaching, hopefully!  Perhaps performing some.  Although pursing a performance career isn't for me, I do need to satiate that need.  So, I see myself having a day-job as a teacher (theatre) and performing by evening at a local piano-bar, cabaret, or community theatre.  oh, and still playing STO

Biggest fear/phobia:

Bugs... Bugs really freak me out.  It's a really odd thing though.  It fascinates me to learn about them, but I'll freak out if one gets near me.  If we're ever hanging out, I may just sprint out ahead --- cuz of a bug.

Your passion in life:

Performing

Highlight in your life:

I'd have to say, whenever I'm on stage performing.  The applause brings a natural high that you can't find anywhere else.

I was a HUGE Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan when I was a kid... So huge, I can still hold an educated conversation about story arches and characters from the show........ I'm a dork...

Um... ok... Innovator... Empathizer... Listener... Communicator... Grounded

yep... it's at the bottom of my Signature.  'The Man of Tomorrow is forged by his battles today."

Advice for new members:

"Whether your dreams are earth bound or set in the stars, follow your heart and... Make it so!"  ((hopes they get the reference)).... HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: 01 September 2009 06:20 PM by LF Storm Windfall »
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #147 on: 05 September 2009 10:46 AM »
Interview with Rear Admiral Lower Half Neil Redding, Jag Officer, Lotus Fleet

Rear Admiral Lower Half Neil Redding hails from Kennesaw, Georgia and joined Lotus Fleet on October 2nd, 2008.

Well, if I had to choose, it would be the original. Next Generation right up there though.  Favorite episode would be 'Guardian of Forever'.  Movie, Undiscovered Country.

Kirk.  Sisko comes in second.  I liked his style.  The baseball on his desk, I liked that!  Kirk was dynamic 'in your face' commander. He got stuff done no matter what was needed.  Fun fact for me:  I watched that DS9 episode with the Tribbles and I saw Kirk standing next to O'Brien and the doctor.. And I thought.. is he really that short? I always saw him as huge his command bearing made him seem larger to me.. as a kid anyways so it was kind of a shock for me.

The Excelsior.  Why? Iíve made like 6 models of star trek ships, all of them broke on me, they are poorly designed. but not that one. its been with me for like 10 years now. I had a GF toss it out a window, and it just bounced.

The original Q Trilane (not sure how its spelled) He was quite the character.

Hmm.. the ones from Wrath of Khan.  They look better for us 'lumpy' types and they look like real uniforms, not cool pajamas.

What is the story behind your name:

In 1983 I played the table top ST game.  Stanly Redding was my captain back then, he started out on a Locknar class frigate.  As time progressed he started getting old (all my toons age).  I played him in several ST games, mostly in RPG.  He finally died around 1988.  So.. I stared playing his Son, Neil Redding. He started his career aboard the USS Blackheart, a Troop ship.  After the troop ship, he was assigned to the USS .. dang it!   Anyway..  That ship was caught in a time bubble and rescued by the Enterprise D.  I arranged this in game so to move him into the Next Generation time frame, that was an episode of TNG.  Later, he was sent to the Borg task force (more RPG) and got that ship renamed the Blackheart as well.  It was destroyed on it first run, but he succeeded in his mission.

JAG officer.  Rear Admiral Lower Half.  Duties? Very little it turns out, which works well with this old man.  You people are just too reasonable, I rarely have to hand out discipline.

What is your RP role in Lotus Fleet: 

I play Lt. Commander Felez, Captain of the USS Lotus. Flag Ship of the Fleet.

Do you have any siblings:

One sister, One half brother.

Well, at first it was because they asked me. I used to post ideas on the now defunct Star Trek web site, and Random Redshirt and Nova and I talked a lot in those days.  When it closed down, they asked me if I wanted to join their new site and I said sure.  I never dreamed it would get this big.

Its a place where I lord it over everyone else in the Arcade.  I guess all those quarters I tossed into Vid games in the 80's paid off.  Seriously.. Its a place where I can feel appreciated, just for doing what I like to do, and thatís hard to come by.

I suspect if interest in ST falls again Lotus will be one of the last to go.  I was part of ST International once, as an Admiral there as well, which just meant I ran missions.  It was big, but it fell over night (like a month).  People just stopped showing up.  So these things come an go, like I said, Iím surprised its gotten this big as it is.  Iíd like to think.. Weíll be an integral part of the online ST universe, no matter where it goes well be a part of it.  The Academy is a step in that direction, Iím quite proud of it.

Biggest fear/phobia:

Not being useful.

Your passion in life:

To be useful.

Highlight in your life:

Being interviewed, best thing thatís happened in months.

When I was 18 years old, my Mom made me wear a pink Baby outfit to a Halloween party.. I nearly died of embarrassment

Honest, Intelligent, creative, understanding, and dull.

"Human nature".  Scientist have found that if you give continual electrical shocks to a captive dog that eventually the electric bill will be so high that you'll get mad at the DOG!

Advice for new members:

Ask, talk to older members, you'll never find a better, more willing bunch of people to help.
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet

Offline Athos

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Junior Grade
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #148 on: 05 September 2009 07:53 PM »
Wow, Lt Windfall has been hard at work interviewing various members of Lotus Fleet.  I hope that the interviews have been a good read.

It's been quite awhile since I've posted in our thread.  The highlights of what have been keeping me occupied, is the new Lotus Fleet Command School.  At this point, I believe we can call it a success as many officers are working their way through it. 

The Lotus Fleet Command School Mission is to transform officers of Lotus Fleet into effective leaders who are fully equipped to take command and develop the Fleet into the premiere Fleet of Star Trek Online.

And that's what we do.  Command School is not so much about Star Trek knowledge as it is about leadership and command skill development.  And, as many of the admiralty of Lotus Fleet are finding out, "It's no joke."  Most of the material that is taught comes from undergraduate or graduate level education.  That is not to imply that the school is impossible.  The individuals working through Command School have put time and effort into their answers and I have been impressed.  One person have even completed Command School in 1 day! 

Command School, however, is not open to just anyone and everyone.  In order to attend Command School, you must do well in the Academy (85% or higher), and you must be nominated and accepted to the school.  So, as my motto goes, Efforts = Results.  Work hard, and it will pay off.

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #149 on: 05 September 2009 11:05 PM »
 That sounds impressive Athos. It looks as though Lotus Fleet is well on it's way to a well rounded fleet in Star Trek Online.
Congratulations to your staff and also to your Command School members.
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet