Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=  (Read 61964 times)

Offline Devem

• Cadet 4th Class
Re: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=
« Reply #250 on: 28 December 2009 01:35 AM »
Louts Fleet ~ An Observation  :startrek087:

Being a Star Trek fan for as long as I can remember, I was extremely excited several years ago about hearing about Star Trek Online. I have been looking forward to this coming February, when the game goes live, for a long time. Also, I have been playing MMOs for nearly 6 years. Everything you can thing of…from Everquest I & II, Matrix Online, Lord of the Rings Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Sword of the New World, CoH, CoV, Champions, and many more. In each one of these I have had a strong guild that supported its members. Guilds that would watch over new recruits and all the while allowing members to grow and explore on their own. This was the especially the case in SWG, MXO, and LOTRO.

When Star Trek Online was becoming a reality, I set about looking for a guild that would be as supportive and cool as the ones I had known in other MMOs. And, I found one, Lotus Fleet! It was just what the preverbal “Doctor” ordered! My Fleet experience started with a crash course in Lotus Fleet Starfleet Academy! What a great way to immerse yourself in Star Trek knowledge and lore. After The Academy I joined the Fleet as a full member and have enjoyed it everyday since then.  I have seen nothing but great attitudes, laughs, Star Trek fandom, and gaming expertise, with no drama!

If you find that after checking out our website ( http://www.lotusfleet.com/ ) that you are interested our Fleet. Please give a PM and I will be more than happy to assist you in anyway I can.

We are a great group of guys and gals (a lot of us are seasoned gamers) that have tons of experience with MMOs and a love of Star Trek.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Devem
:startrek078:

Offline Nova

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #251 on: 28 December 2009 01:24 PM »
great testimonial and thank you very much for your words Devem

Offline Genex

• Cadet 2nd Class
« Reply #252 on: 28 December 2009 10:48 PM »
we should have a few things in the works for you lovely Hailing frequency fans

Offline Devem

• Cadet 4th Class
« Reply #253 on: 01 January 2010 04:53 PM »
we should have a few things in the works for you lovely Hailing frequency fans

Definitely looking forward to it!  :startrek080:

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #254 on: 09 January 2010 03:34 PM »
It's alive! :D Has been a long time since I visited here. :)
Fleet Captain Storm Windfall
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet
http://www.lotusfleet.org/

Offline {TNF} Yuri

• Cadet 3rd Class
    • The New Federation
« Reply #255 on: 10 January 2010 06:46 AM »
Greetings Lotus Fleet,

I would like to extend the same invite to you as I have to the 9th fleet and invite you to come join a Federation alliance that hopes to run large scale tactical battles with the use of TS3 and a 512 man server. If you have any interest in becoming a part of something that might even one day be historic to STO please contact us as soon as possible. My email and msn are knightf3@gmail.com and my profile has further avenues should you need them to contact me.

Thanks for your time,

Fleet Admiral Yuri, Commanding
{The New Federation}

Click my signature to go to our website!

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #256 on: 14 January 2010 03:18 PM »

"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we
would literally astound ourselves."

-- Thomas Edison
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #257 on: 15 February 2011 10:34 PM »
 WOW!

Didn't even realize this was here ... and I've been in the Fleet for months now!

Anyway, just an update then on the happenings over at Star Base 10. Four of the five Role Play ships are currently running, all tied to a base plot line involving something out in space called the Azimuth Horizon. And it is wreaking havoc with every system and ship  it encounters.

There are also many ominous events occurring in the Dark Reflections mirror universe role play,, and if I may say so myself, the independent trader David Rogers has a strangle hold over the entire Alpha and Beta quadrants.

And, not to be outdone, the Star Wars role play is surging along nicely.

But the pinnacle of our efforts is displayed in the gathering of members who help each other out in the Star Trek Online feature episode Cloaked Intentions.
  Episode 2 has garnered some intense 'it's okay' comments ... all the way to 'i hate ground combat' comments. But even those will jump in and help out their fellow Fleet mates.

If I were me, I would head over to the Lotus Fleet forums and check all this stuff out!  :startrek061:
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #258 on: 24 July 2011 06:22 PM »
My old stomping grounds! Awesome to see here is still movement. Love it!
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet

Offline Storm Windfall

• Ensign
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #259 on: 28 July 2011 02:09 PM »
A New XO for Lotus Fleet Command Division

This morning Rear Admiral Jae Onasi announced her new XO.

Here is what she said:

Congratulations to Rear Admiral Jureth!

I wanted to announce that Jureth has been promoted to the XO position in Command Division and the rank of Rear Admiral!

I was blessed to have 3 outstanding applicants for the position, and all of them would have been great in the post. When they applied, it meant answering a long list of questions and then doing an interview. All three had thoughtful, insightful, and constructive comments. It made choosing someone astoundingly difficult!

What this means now is that the Communications post that Jureth held prior to his appointment is now open. Other shifts may occur as we work to fill department openings. We hope you'll be patient as we adjust. If you are interested in Command division positions, please feel free to apply!

Thank you again to all three people who applied, and for working so darned hard at making my decision so darned difficult. You are all true gems in this fleet.

Congratulations once again to Adm. Jureth!

Read all about in here: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=58543#post58543

Congratulations Jureth!
Newsletter Editor
Lotus Fleet