Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=  (Read 63288 times)

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
Re: =/\= Lotus Fleet Introduction =/\=
« Reply #120 on: 02 January 2009 04:56 PM »
I voted for Lotus Fleet of course and Charles Westin.

Thank you for any support you give us guys - We have already taken an early lead and I'm sure alot of you were responsible for that.

Offline BLZBUB

• Hailing Frequency Donator
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • USS Betelgeuse
    • Lotus Fleet
« Reply #121 on: 02 January 2009 08:10 PM »
 What Zach said!  :startrek097:

Last I looked, Charles was in a tight race and the Lotus Fleet forums we're doing well. Good luck people!
Admiral BLZBUB,
Director of Staff,
Lotus Fleet

Offline Kinneas

• Illustrator/Designer
  • Lieutenant Commander
  • Howdy, folks!
« Reply #122 on: 05 January 2009 01:30 PM »
For Crowl:

<a href="http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/THANK YOU.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/THANK YOU.swf</a>
<a href="http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/Thankyou2.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://hailingfrequency.co.uk/kinneas/swf/Thankyou2.swf</a>

Offline Zach

• President
  • Captain
« Reply #123 on: 06 January 2009 11:56 AM »
Come on Lotus Fleet - I know you guys can turn this around!

Offline Admiral of Starfleet

• STO Trivia Competition #2 Winner
  • Lieutenant Junior Grade
« Reply #124 on: 07 January 2009 03:08 AM »
Were gonna spock the vote. :startrek060:

Offline Athos

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #125 on: 24 January 2009 11:38 PM »
 :startrek061: Attention All Hands!

Lotus Fleet Academy has completed a program plan re-design. Most notably, the Academy no longer requires the thesis course! Requirements for the Academy have been re-worked to allow for a more streamlined experience; we have reduced the overall number of required courses which allows for cadets to make more choices about which courses to take.

Again, the Academy is open to anyone and everyone; we will not recruit out of the Academy. Once a cadet has graduated, they may return and take any and all other courses that were not taken the first time through, but only 1 diploma will be issued per person based upon the first official run through the Academy.

So check us out!

Offline Cmdr Toni Turner

• Hailing Frequency Reporter
  • Cadet 1st Class
    • Starbase 118
« Reply #126 on: 27 January 2009 10:53 PM »

Lotus Fleet gave us a run, and we at Star Base 118 appreciate that as it made for a great competition. What was so great, was that everyone handled it what good sportsmanship and class. And it you think about it, there can never be any losers in a competition with those elements. ::smiles:: 

Offline Della Vetri

• Ensign
« Reply #127 on: 28 January 2009 08:15 PM »
I gotta agree with Toni, it was a close-run thing, and it was great to see such a turnout by everyone involved.  I'd just like to wish everyone the best of everything, wherever you may be:)

A proud member of UFOP: StarBase 118 RPG

Offline Jatal Khyron

• Gamma Fleet Overlord
« Reply #128 on: 29 January 2009 02:54 PM »
As one of Gamma Fleet's newest recruits into the Academy's Class of 2009, allow me to say that so far it's been a lot of fun to do. I highly recommend that anyone who loves Star Trek or wants to learn about it register.

Offline Nova

• Lotus Fleet
« Reply #129 on: 29 January 2009 07:02 PM »
I gotta agree with Toni, it was a close-run thing, and it was great to see such a turnout by everyone involved.  I'd just like to wish everyone the best of everything, wherever you may be:)

Lotus Fleet gave us a run, and we at Star Base 118 appreciate that as it made for a great competition. What was so great, was that everyone handled it what good sportsmanship and class. And it you think about it, there can never be any losers in a competition with those elements. ::smiles:: 

Thank you both for the kind words... It is much appreciated, and we will see if we can make it an even tighter race next year!  ;)

all in all though I was really happy to see the turn out and support that the community showed all 3 of the nominating Fleets, but in the end Congratulations goes to Starbase118 you guys where awesome!